Thursday, August 23, 2007

Candles Burn, Flowers Glow


Candles burn, flowers glow

Diwali, the Indian festival of lights. The aroma of mom's cooking fills the air. My home is abuzz with family and friends. Kids squeal at the sound of the firecrackers. In the chaos, these flowers - aglow in the candlelight - give me pause. I love being home. I'm content.

-------------------
This is my entry for the Fields of the World Contest hosted by Crazy Hip Blog Mamas.

Tell us where out next “Fields of the World” arrangement should come from! Is there a special memory, place, or family heritage that can help inspire us? Upload your photo with a descriptive caption and tell us the inspiration behind it.

If you'd like to participate, click on either of the links above and enter away! Have fun and good luck!

No comments: